I absolutely love banana bread, but chowing down on it doesn’t exactly go hand in hand with my health and wellness goals for my family and myself. I’ve tried many healthy recipes over the years to satisfy that craving and this one is a winner!
And, as with everything we bake, we lick the spoon!
When it’s REALLY good, we also lick the mixer parts!
Fresh out of the oven and the smell was INCREDIBLE! Hubby walked up from his office asking what the amazing smell was!
Next time, I need to make more than just one batch! Braxton ate THREE! I hope you and your family enjoy them as much as we did! 🙂
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Evenly scoop batter into 12 liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or as leftovers! 🙂